Thursday, February 21, 2008

Random "Art"

I was thinking of this whole band name business. It appears that barring a few cases, the "secret" really is to string random words together which also sound "cool" because of the sheer random associations the words create. I thought of Blue Whiskey Friday and Absinthe Tears. Here are some images to complement that which I made using IrfanView. Nice time pass it was.

If you are really feeling lazy and in the mood to do something creative, this is a "game" I would suggest. String random words together and try making an image for it. My efforts:




BLUE WHISKEY FRIDAY




ABSINTHE TEARS




4 comments:

Mohan K.V said...

LOL, somehow this reminds me your Jakob Theigissi experiment :-) I've written down that line you put about it somewhere, "struggle between inherent internal chaos and societal requirement for order and conformity"
:-D

Home Theater said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

aniketanand said...

inactive?

Zhu Y said...

We pneumatic products manufacture several

products, including solenoid valves,air control valves, piston air cylinder, Pneumatic Air Filter and some

pneumatic accessories. Most of goods are exported to USA, Europe and Asia. And they are

widely used on electronic, pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging, medical and

automotive industries. Visit: www.xinyipneumatic.com